Friday, February 4, 2011

Baby Zimmerman, Coming Soon

The time is near to add the newest member to the SPI team as baby Zimmerman is due to arrive in the next couple of weeks.  I will be out on maternity leave beginning the week of February 21st through the end of May and while I will miss the daily interaction with working adults, my responsibilities will be covered by the SPI team, which I feel so lucky to be a part of and I thank them in advance for their help while I’m out.

As many of you know, I am the PBS Interactive lead on all things TV Schedules for station sites, including the relationship between PBS and Rovi, our online data provider for TV Schedules information.  I have left this core product in good hands, so fear not.  If issues, questions or concerns arise, please send them to pbsi_stationservices@pbs.org and you will be assisted.

For initial assistance and general TV Schedule questions, please visit the TV Schedules Resource Center in Station Remote Control here: http://www.pbs.org/remote.control/toolsindex/services/TV%20Schedules%20Resource%20Center/index.html


While the road that lies ahead will no doubt be filled with sleepless nights, I’m excited to finally “join the club” of parenthood and welcome any tips, suggestions, or wonderful stories from your experiences as I head down this exciting, but unfamiliar road of being a new mommy.

Take care and be safe during this crazy winter weather!

Meaghan

1 comment:

  1. We'll miss you Meaghan but can't wait to meet baby angel Zimmerman!

    ReplyDelete